čtvrtek 25. října 2018

Our school trip to the United Kingdom

The trip lasted 7 days. We started it in front of our school and we went by bus.

We arrived in the United Kingdom, Brighton on 1st October 2018. Brighton is a famous place with well-known Royal Pavilion . However, the best place for me was Seven Sisters. The view has been magic.

After that we went to our English families where we we slept four times. Our family consists of father, mother, son and daughter. They have got two dogs. They were a very kind family. I was there with my schoolmates.


The next day in the morning we went to English courses. Our English lessons were very good for me. I have learnt lots of new words and phrases. The lessons took 3 hours. After English lessons we travelled to Portsmouth. We looked at losts of famous ships.

The third day we went to our school lessons and then we travelled to Windsor. There is the second home of contemporary English Queen Elizabeth II.

The fourth day we also went to school and after that we went for a trip again. We went to Royal Air Force. I didn´t enjoy the trip, because I prefer ships to airplanes.

The last day we went to English capital city. The capital city of Great Britain is London. I enjoyed every trips. I really love visiting this city, because London is the city of my heart.

Martin Šmolcnop, E2.A

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat