pátek 1. listopadu 2019

My tour to Great Britain (13–19th October 2019)

Day 1 – Sunday
That day started our journey to England. We stayed with families in Oxford, but most of the time we were at tourist sites in London, Oxford and other places. The way on the bus was rather boring, and I forgot my wire in luggage and my camera as well so, no pictures from the journey.


Day 2 – Monday
Around in the morning we finally arrived in Calais. Here we embarked on ferry and headed towards our goal. White cliffs of Britain. Shame we could not see them in the night, but I would not be able to take picture anyways. At least our voyage was for me interesting. My first time on the boat. In 6:00 AM we arrived in London. Here we had view tour to see most interesting historical sites of London. Also, we had a chance to see procession of queen Elizabeth II. In the evening we met with our families in Oxford. Finally, I could recharge phone and get my camera.

Day 3 – Tuesday
Today in the morning we went to the language school. Here I didn’t really learnt English, but more learned about culture. After school we went to relatively nearby town Stratford-upon-Avon. Here we visited cultural centre of the town, house of famous William Shakespeare and his place of last rest inside the Holy Trinity church. Church seemed to me funny because it was crooked, but then I learned from an employee that it is not only on purpose, but also very rare. After track gauge near to pound-land shop we returned to the bus and headed home to Oxford.

Day 4 – Thursday
This day was a bit interesting. We had to make our lessons shorter, because we had very long way to Birmingham. There we visited one of many places where famous Jaguars and Land rovers are made. Shame we could not make any pictures, because all those robots assembling cars were for me as electrical engineer fascinating. After visit in the factory we headed back to Oxford, so not very varied day, but interesting, nonetheless.

Day 5 – Wednesday
Today was our last day in school. I never thought I would miss school so much, because I could discuss a lot about culture. But we left school to head into one of the most prestigious in the world. Famous Oxford university. To be honest it was not interesting, and except track gauge near Westgate shopping centre and architecture of the buildings I felt a bit bored. Best part at least for me was visit of Warhammer store. In the evening, before packing up, I could taste famous fish and chips.

Day 6 – Friday, Saturday
After we said farewell to our host we rode again to London. Here we went through large Hyde park full of birds and grey squirrels, and then went to the coast of river Thames. There we embarked on river boat and travelled to heart of the London. After we disembarked, we had longest track gauge of our tour. Here we walked around for 3 hours, which I enjoyed. In the afternoon we boarded bus and started journey home.

E2.A

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat